Saturday, September 15, 2007

Funny Video: Go Ahead, Piss Yourself.

This will just take a few minutes and, if everything goes according to plan, you may laugh so hard you may lose control of your bladder a little bit. Trust me, it'll be worth it and wil br dry before you know it.

Are you familiar with Brenda Dickson? You can read about her here, if you want. Basically, she is a former soap actress that made a video in the 80's about her life, her "style and fashion" and her home. She did what? I know, it's real, though.

But, it really isn't important who she is, just watch the first few minutes of her "Welcome to My Home" video and then stick around for a special treat:



Now that you are properly informed, watch this online video miracle - a parody of what you've just seen:


Bookmark this. Watch it when you're drunk. Or not drunk. I'm 100% 50/50 that it always makes me happy.

Thanks to Bryan for sharing the oo's and ont's of having a large vagine and for sharing this with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And thanks to Scott for showing me. And thanks to YouTube for existing. Seriously, the combination of TV and the Internet was pure genius - or my name's not Bren Dad Ickson.