Friday, December 14, 2007

Lindsay Lohan's Candid Interview - Audio on Perez, Is She Actually Well?!?

Hello friends, near and far -

I know you've probably read about it on People.com or even seen and heard it on PerezHilton.com, but Lindsay called in a Las Vegas radio show this morning and spoke so openly and maturely about her life. It really struck me as such a contrast to the one Britney Spears radio call-in to Ryan Seacrest's morning show back when her latest (and awesome!) record was released.

The highlight that Perez missed in his blog entry?
***Lindsay Lohan's favorite fast food? McDonald's!*** I wonder what she likes to order? I bet Happy Meals. I can see her liking the little toys. Any guesses?

Travel well,
Nick'd

P.S. While listening to the clip of Mark and Mercedes in the Morning, it made me nostalgic for my old days as a morning show host. I wonder if they had any idea the kind of attention this was going to get.

No comments: