Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Celebrity Dude: Matt Dallas, Kyle HotGuy

I have never seen Kyle XY on ABC Family, even once, but this Matt Dallas guy? Yummy head-to-toe. I watched Live! With Regis & Kelly (and George Lopez, apparently) on Monday just to see him talk and so I could start a little puddle of drool on my couch. Slurrrrp. Enjoy some videos (from Live! and Kyle XY), including the one that's circulating around the interweb right now where he "shows" his gayness (from The D-List, natch).

You can decide that.


He can just call me.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen every episode of ol' kyle xy. btw, noah from atwt reminds me of matt. thoughts???

Nick said...

Good call. Matt is like Noah's younger, less dorky, hotter brother. Although, I have to admit, Noah is growing on me. I can't wait until he and Luke "do it" together at the Snyder Farm. Or pull a Jack and Katie and bang on the Oakdale Now kitchen set at WOAK.